BNY Mellon Careers
Rep Office Admin Manager
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
BNY Mellon recognises Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030 is designed to transform the Saudi economic landscape. BNY Mellon views the establishment of a Saudi presence as a key opportunity and vital to custody/service assets distributed among various Sovereign Wealth Funds and aid BNYM's existing relationships and allow it to foster new ones. BNY Mellon sees a business future and is committed to a presence in Saudi Arabia at a time of significant reform of the Saudi market and financial services
• Works on moderately complex projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes. Reviews project implementation status and provides feedback on progress.
• Performs research to assist with initiatives.
• Assists in communicating policies, standards, and processes within the business or function and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
• Manages the administration and day-to-day running of the Office effectively and with minimal direction.
• Is responsible for ensuring all Office records are kept up to date, including all accounting records.
• The Office Admin Manager will assist the CEO with ensuring the Office adheres to the BNY Mellon policies and procedures.
• Will also provide administrative support to the CEO, including travel arrangements, diary management and minute taking when necessary
• Vendor management administration and coordination for the Office.
• All responsibilities must be undertaken strictly in accordance with the Office license and local regulatory requirements.
• The candidate will be required to perform the Government Relationship Officer (GRO) duties, and will need to represent the company with the governmental departments such as Ministry of Labour, Jawazat, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Chamber of Commerce, KSA General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and General Organization of Social Insurance (GOSI).
• Apply for KSA residency visas for hires made locally and handle all visa renewals. Maintain a list of employee visa and passport expiry/renewal dates and coordinate with employees to ensure visas are renewed before expiry without interrupting travel schedules.
• Keep up-to-date on changes to business visa requirements for countries regularly visited by employees and create a checklist of requirements for each country. Prepare all visa related documentation and letters for employees.
• Process the renewal of the Commercial/Trade License, P.O. Box and any other company documentation
• 2-3 years of experience in financial services or business partner function preferred; experience in the securities industry is a plus.
• Strong work ethic, proactive professional attitude and ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to be assertive in a professional manner and be a team player.
• Solution oriented, identifies challenges and potential solution(s), with ability to see the big picture.
• Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Applications from Saudi Nationals only can be considered.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Saudi Arabia-Ar Riyad-Riyadh
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Organization: AS Global Front Office-HR16987
Requisition Number: 1716940