BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Tech Lead App Dev
Skills and Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, or applicable discipline
- 5-7 or more years of Software Development experience
- Expertise in Java JEE technologies
· Must have hands on experience in JSP, Spring, Hibernate, HTML 5, DOJO 1.8, LESSCSS
- Familiarity with SQL and working knowledge of relational database technologies
- Hands-on experience working in Java
· Good to have skills – Angular JS/JQuery, any other JS framework, Liferay
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven success in performing effective Engineering within project timeline and/or resource constraints
- Adaptable, committed to deadlines and willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60624
Organization: Investment Services Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1800040