BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
AIS Lead Analyst, Client Processing
The AIS Lead Analyst, Client Processing is responsible for the day to day processing within the AIS TA department, who provides investor relations services (transfer agency) to a set of hedge fund. The AIS Investor Services team in Luxembourg maintain full responsibility for all TA functions for alternative funds.
This role requires a highly motivated and experienced individual who will join a fast paced environment which is growing rapidly. Excellent client facing skills and knowledge of investor servicing for Hedge Funds is a must. The AIS Lead Analyst, Client Processing has full responsibility for the processes, workflows and all other investor services activities for a group of Hedge Fund Clients.
Reporting Line: report into the AIS TA Manager
Day-to-Day Responsibilities include:
- The Investor Services department is responsible for the accurate processing and maintenance of shareholder registers and documentation for the funds we administer.
- Lead Analyst are responsible for ensuring that prospective investors meet eligibility, compliance and anti-money laundering guidelines during the processing of investor-related transactions, which includes subscriptions, redemptions, the generation and distribution of confirmations and statements, as well as transfers, re-registrations and distributions.
- Responsible for reconciling trade information received with the clients expected transactions and monies received from investors.
- Additional responsibilities include written and oral correspondence with the fund and investors regarding AML documentation, transactions, performance and statement reporting.
- Representatives are also a resource for Client and Investor inquiries regarding their transactions and documentation outside of the trade processing cycle. The AIS Lead Analyst will assist the Team Manager (TM) with trade verifications or other TM duties upon request.
TA Events management:
- Ensure all TA events are processed in accordance with fund prospectus and relevant guidelines.
- Ensure all TA events are processed with zero error tolerance.
- Ensure adequate controls are in place around the TA events.
- Monitor TA events as detailed in client service level agreement (SLA).
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to Manager.
- Respond in a professional and proactive manner to any TA Hedge Funds related queries received from the client or shareholders.
- Ensure Supervisors maintain daily/monthly files in a manner suitable for future review by the fund and internal auditors.
- Serve as the primary dedicated contact for the client on operational and client servicing issues. This will include attending weekly, bi-monthly and monthly client calls and reviewing the monthly scorecard.
- Participate in new fund launches.
- Ensure client concerns/requests are addressed as soon as possible and within an agreed timetable.
- Manage where appropriate client servicing functions and ensure the client is satisfied with the service they are receiving.
- Ensure all staff maintain a proactive and professional relationship with key client contacts.
- Keep the Manager informed of client issues and their progress, highlighting to management any client concerns/complaints as a matter of urgency.
Work scheduling and people supervising:
- Support the Manager plan the resourcing requirements for the team.
- Serve as a role model and mentor to staff, with the goal to developing personnel on a career path.
- Serve as a resource to junior staff and provide adequate training as appropriate along with Manager.
- Ensure The Bank of New York Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are adhered to on a daily basis.
- Review functional checklists and procedures to ensure sufficient controls are in place to accurately complete functional tasks.
Management reporting and projects:
- Co-ordinate daily/weekly/monthly management information systems (MIS).
- Ensure projects allocated to you by your line Manager are completed within the deadlines laid down.
- BS or BA degree in a business-related field preferred
- 5 years’ minimum experience in Financial Services, preferably Investor Relations in a complex industry such as alternative investments
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, with a focus on Excel. Knowledge of NTAS system is preferred.
- Proven customer service skills.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Luxembourg-Luxembourg-Luxembourg
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70604
Requisition Number: 1800483