BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Mgr, Fund/Client Acct
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required
• 10+ years of Private Equity Fund accounting experience, including waterfall analysis and specification and/or development experience strongly preferred
• 3+ years of management experience strongly preferred
• Investran and Cascade proficiency strongly preferred
• Waterfall Software strongly preferred
• Advanced Excel required; VBA programming a strong plus
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills experience strongly preferred
• Ability to read and analyze a Fund Limited Partnership Agreement (“LPA”), the legal document that governs the waterfall calculation strongly preferred
• Ability to translate language from LPA to business requirements strongly preferred
• Desire and proven ability to master accounting applications strongly preferred
• Experience in large systems conversion projects a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70504
Requisition Number: 1800586