BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Client Service
Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Works with external clients to resolve all queries as well as working internally to ensure the infrastructure, process, systems and MMF offering are in line with the strategy of the business.
- Support the Liquidity Services Sales Manager in the region assisting with set-up and onboarding of new clients, including KYC and tax docs coordination, review of legal documentation, adherence to all procedures with a particular focus on regulatory (ex. MIFID, CASS) compliance, periodic review of existing accounts, dealing with claims/errors.
- Work with Finance to ensure all revenue is captured, ensure invoices are issued and paid, distribution fees and agreements reconciled and up to date.
- Given the extent of system enhancements and product initiatives, the candidate will need to closely coordinate with the US and EMEA teams.
- Degree holder
- 5-7 years’ experience in relationship management/client service
- Highly motivated and able to work with a high degree of independence
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good numerical skills, very familiar with excel
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70103
Organization: Liquidity Services / Margin-HR15304
Requisition Number: 1800688
Tags: EFC:APAC:13-A, 13-C