BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr Rep, Client Processing
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Based in Pershing Securities International PSIL Dublin office, this role is within Client Service Delivery CSD and the successful candidate will be part of the Dublin Cash Team. With responsibility for the efficient control & management of funds, managing the daily incoming and outgoing cheque receipts and lodgements. Monitoring of Unapplied Funds and receipt of funds into the relevant client Asset Bank accounts. Responsibilities also include:
• Stop cheque processing and management of out of date cheques
• FX Settlement
• Operational processing of Nexus Loans applications, including new loans, loan closures and amendments
• Invoice handling & processing
• Reconciliation of all cash breaks in the Pershing Reconciliation system and escalation of any aged break. Account ownership reconciliation
• Managing the team group mailbox, ensuring queries are actioned in a timely manner and escalations are brought to management attention. Handling complex queries and issues.
• Support for intraday cover and dual processing, cross training & support for Cash management Team in Dublin
• Executes client requests in a timely and accurate manner with an understanding of the underlying business and specific client needs.
• Provides product knowledge and technical assistance
• Acts as first point of escalation
• Ensures end-of-day and intra-day checklists are completed in time daily
• Ensuring all procedures and control models are adhered to and changes recommended
• Deputising for Team Lead when necessary
• Preparation of KRIs and MI for the Team
• Representing the team at Cash Processing meetings
• Project support and testing
• Provide cross over support, training and assistance as and when required
• Completion of Daily Control Function Checklists DCFCs
• Any other processes that may be required with growth in client base or changes to operating model
Required Skills and Attributes
• Ideally 2-5 years Cash Processing, Payments, Treasury, and/or Cash Management experience
• Accounts & reconciliation experience is also required.
• PC skills, working knowledge of Excel and Word so reports and statistics, can be produced for senior management.
• Proven track record in working in a fast-paced and dynamic team.
• Good practical knowledge of CASS and CAR client money regulations
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work as part of a team – sharing the workload efficiently and fairly.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Ireland-Dublin-Dublin
Internal Jobcode: 70609
Requisition Number: 1800705