BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
ALM Liquidity Analyst
The Senior Analyst is a member Asset Liability Management team within Corporate Treasury, focusing on liquidity management. The primary responsibilities of the analyst include the preparation of liquidity forecasts for stress testing, the development of liquidity assumptions and ad-hoc analysis related to the liquidity impact of business initiatives.
To fulfill this role, the analyst will be required to:
· -Have a strong understanding of emerging regulatory requirements for liquidity to optimize the Company's liquidity risk framework and represent the Company in interactions with the Company's primary regulators.
· -Develop, implement, and perform leading liquidity stress testing practices for the Company and significant internal legal entities that are commensurate with their respective liquidity risk. Design and model stress scenarios and determine appropriate stress triggers for Liquidity Stress Testing
· -Monitor and measure existing liquidity risk in the Company and develop methods to enhance liquidity risk measurement and mitigate risk. Analyze the liquidity risk inherent in all Company new products and significant changes to existing products.
· -Additionally, the role will have significant interaction with other analysts on the team and will be expected to coordinates projects across the team and Treasury as well as mentor junior analysts. Conduct group meetings with representatives from treasury, risk and business lines as needed and present liquidity analysis to Treasury Risk Committees and senior management
· -Develop appropriate documentation for all covered activities and support the preparation and implementation of project plans
Required Qualifications and Skills:
-Bachelors Degree. MBA preferred. 2 years experience. 5 years preferred.
-Graduate degree (MBA) is preferred along with experience interacting with senior managers
· -High proficiency in written and verbal communications skills is required
· -Strong problem solving ability required
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 30978
Organization: Corporate Treasury-HR06004
Requisition Number: 1800776