BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Specialist Information Security Analyst - Identity and Access Management
This position is for a core team member to the firm’s identity and access management function. The candidate will join a team currently responsible for:
- Collaboratively drive BNY Mellon’s identity and access management vision, strategy, and program activity.
- Work with department leaders to understand business requirements, information technology standards, information security policies, and other considerations that influence how identity and access solutions and services should perform and operate using a risk-based approach.
- Work closely with technology and business leaders to build processes that can be levered across the enterprise as well as build and maintain identity and access security governance, policies and processes.
- Ensure identity and access services perform according to defined processes and comply with applicable information security requirements.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 6-8 years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Experience in identity and access management.
- Understanding of information security and identity and access management controls.
- Understands industry best practices and experience implementing for access administration (Provisioning, de-provisioning), access enforcements (authentication protocols) and access governance (certification, logging monitoring etc.)
- Well versed in Role Based Access Control, Attribute Based Access Control, Segregation of Duties and access reviews.
- Ability to simultaneous work on multiple tasks and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels within an organization.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Furthers the firm’s culture and values.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45126
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1800781