BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Fund/Client Accounting
· Conducts accounting services on behalf of assigned clients and moderately complex funds including determining net asset values, calculating fund performance, allocating expenses and preparing reports.
· Performs complex Fund/Client Accounting responsibilities in the areas of driving Service Improvement plans, targeting efficiencies, enhancing processes and specialist review functions.
· Provides input into methodologies and checks the work of more junior team members.
· Provides guidance and reviews work related to cash and asset reconciliations relating to complex accounts or transactions.
· Resolves reconciliation of accounts for more complex or atypical transactions and reviews work of junior team members.
· Drafts reports for clients regarding the performance of complex funds. Reviews draft reports completed by more junior staff.
· Regularly interacts with clients in answering questions and resolving issues regarding fund reports and accounting processes.
· Assists in evaluating GAAP and/or IFRS rules to determine impact of new regulations on BNY Mellon fund accounting practices. No direct reports.
· Provides guidance to less experienced team members. May have people management responsibilities in some geography.
· Contributes to the achievement of related teams objectives.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
· 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
· Big 4 accounting firm experience preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70508
Requisition Number: 1800782