BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Client Onboarding/Transitions/Conversions/KYC
Manchester, United Kingdom
- Under significant direction, conducts assigned operational and data analysis activities related to client onboarding/transitions/conversions.
- Prepares for and onboards clients, opens and closes accounts and/or analyzes, reconciles and reviews incoming or outgoing data for accurate translation to platform.
- Determines the best set-up for client accounts and establishes or makes updates to client accounts.
- Prepares for the opening of new accounts once due diligence on KYC and AML has been completed.
- Reviews the Account Opening Checklist for accuracy.
- Closes off accounts by first checking for any pending activity or balances remaining in the account.
- Conducts pre-transition/conversion testing and quality review of client data.
- Escalates findings to senior colleagues or assigned transition consultant.
- Responsible for the daily workflow of client transition/conversion operational and data analysis, monitoring each component of the transition/conversion including data requirements, regulatory and compliance impact and data transfer, coordination with third-parties, etc.
- Assist with managing transitions/conversions by developing transition/conversion plans along with timelines, assessing key resource requirements and identifying critical paths.
- Coordinate with different departments to complete tasks and documentation in time.
- Communicate progress to team and escalate issues or potential project delays.
- Provides project management to maintain and support less complex client relationships.
- Works closely with and provide support for Transition Consulting, Relationship Management and Account Management teams to ensure knowledge of client priorities and preferences and a seamless client experience.
- No direct reports.
- May have people management responsibilities in some geographies.
- Responsible for small, less complex clients or supports non-complex project phases and contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in client-facing or project management preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
- Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
- Pension – 12% employer contribution
- Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
- Education Assistance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Health screening
- Season ticket loans
- Recognition and service awards
- 2 volunteering days per annum
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70087
Organization: Client Onboarding & Tax-HR12124
Requisition Number: 1800796