BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Group Manager, Application Development - Unified Monitoring Framework (Big Data)
Global Custody and Cash Services (GCCS) provides technology development and support for the core engines and associated applications of the following shared Custody and Cash services: Global Securities Settlements, Global Trade Capture, Global Portfolio Services, Global Cash Services, Securities Data Services, and Operational Data Services. GCCS also supports reconciliations across the company through its Enterprise Reconciliation Services.
Unified Monitoring Framework (UMF) is a centralized, generic framework for monitoring the health and performance of critical business processes, applications, and the underlying infrastructure. This framework will be used by Cash and Securities Operations and Technology groups to facilitate efficient operation of services.
UMF is an extensible, centralized monitoring service framework, built using an industry-standard framework. It avoids application-specific builds, which are difficult to reuse/costly to build/maintain and provides a standardized, uniform mechanism for data collection, visualization and analytics.
UMF is built using state-of-the-art big data tech stack comprised of technologies such as Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Neo4J, ElasticSearch, Logstash and Kibana.
UMF is a highly visible and a critical project for GCCS Operations.
We are seeking a highly-experienced Senior Manager, who can manage the delivery aspects of a fast-paced project that will be executed with an onshore-offshore team comprised of BNY Mellon and vendor resources and requires substantial collaboration with cross-functional teams and enterprise groups.
Candidates with backgrounds in data analytics, data visualization, and building realtime process monitors are highly desirable.
- Management of a medium-sized development team of about 30 members.
- Responsible for delivery of all phases of application development and implementation processes.
- Ability to accelerate complex, time-consuming development tasks with hands-on solutions, remediation.
- Manages staff in ensuring applications are developed to meet clients' business needs and expectations as well as technical design.
- Responsible for completion of UAT and performance-testing for conformance to standards and adherence to design specifications.
- Manages the implementation of change requests, as needed.
- Communicates timely and accurate project-related information to relevant parties.
- Participates in the recruiting process, instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of other applications developers, prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback.
- Manages interactions and development milestones involving multiple cross-functional teams.
- Manages infrastructure provisioning and enterprise processes with multiple enterprise teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent. A Master’s degree is preferred.
- 8-10 years of experience in systems analysis and program development with related supervisory, management and administrative experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Technical Architecture and Detailed Design of Application Components.
- Expert level, hands-on experience with Java programming.
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 of the following Big Data Technologies: Kafka, Storm, Neo4J, ELK
- Experience with data modeling and design using RDBMS databases such as Oracle and/or NOSQL databases.
- Experience with at least 2 of the following Development Tools: Eclipse, Maven, Git, Jenkins.
- Experience with at least 1 of the following Development Methods: SDLC/Waterfall, Agile.
- Experience with software deployment and release processes.
- Experience with managing offshore delivery using offshore teams.
- Experience managing vendor development teams using SLAs.
- Nice-to-have experience:
- BNYM Tech Stack: BXP2/3, NEXEN UX, NEXEN Gateway
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 45305
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Investment Services Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1801009