BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Marketing Manager
- Develop a marketing plan across the asset servicing solutions suite that aligns with segment marketing teams, product and front-line teams to ensure programs are delivered on-time and on budget.
- Develop and manage marketing programs for ongoing revenue growth and to support new launches and key campaigns and ensure all content is aligned with the value proposition and brand guidelines.
- Work with subject-matter experts to create content that’s relevant, easy to understand and, importantly, conveys the benefit of our capabilities to the client, including web content, videos, sales presentations, factsheets and brochures and RFP responses. Specific Knowledge/Skills
- Good understanding of the financial marketplace and how it impacts the investment process. Knowledge of the fund industry would be a beneficial.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to key stakeholders and to create consistent messaging
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, work well under pressure and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Must be self-motivated, adaptable and able to work in a changing environment #LI-SM1
- Confident self-starter with leadership qualities and ability to work in a matrix work environment and establish strong partnerships
- Experience in engaging with clients and/or building client relationships at many different levels
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Investment Services provides a comprehensive range of services that are unrivaled in scale, precision and quality. Our services have the power to enhance transparency, maximize liquidity and mitigate risks.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Internal Jobcode: 09703
Organization: IS Other New-HR17164
Requisition Number: 1801200