BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Partnership Accounting
The Partnership Accounting team and Investor Services team are under Complex Accounting and Administration Group (CAAG) which is part of the Alternative Investment Services (AIS).
- Prepare and review reconciliations between different fund accounting systems
- Highlight any potential NAV impacting positions to your Supervisor/ Manager and understand the impact that these have on the production of the final NAV
- Account for hedge fund/alternative investment partnerships and share based entities
- Allocate partnership income/expenses (including new issues, side pockets, side letters etc.)
- Read fund and legal documents in order to accurately and appropriately process transactions and/or calculate various fees/allocations.
- Compute and account for management and incentive fees (including tiers and hurdles)
- Compute NAV and investor level NAV estimates
- Compute various rates of return
- Prepare or review withholding statements, capital roll forwards and investor statements as needed
- Partner with other groups within BNY Mellon to deliver a superior client experience
- Assist with training peer staff with supervisor of a team
- Participate in other ad-hoc projects or tasks as assigned
- Ensure familiarity with and proficiency on all systems required for completion of derivative reconciliations
- Develop an understanding of all the technical functions and processes in the team
- Ensure BNY Mellon and client standard procedures and controls are being adhered to on a daily basis
- Communicate any significant operational issues that arise to the Supervisor in a timely fashion.
- Fluency in English
- An interest in a career in financial services
- BA or MA degree in business related discipline (Finance or similar field will be an advantage, however we equally welcome graduates of all degrees)
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Organisational, inter-personal, verbal & written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Initiative and enthusiasm with an ability to achieve challenging goals
- Proactively manage and organise workflow on a daily basis
- PC literacy, including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Requisite experience in the fund administration business with previous exposure to derivative instruments.
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15
- Location : currently Nobilis Building ul.Skłodowskiej-Curie 12, Wrocław, Poland, since April 2018 Sagittarius Building ul.Borowska/Sucha, Wrocław, Poland
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70510
Requisition Number: 1801206