BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regulatory Reporting Manager
Responsibilities will include the following:
1. Reporting - Oversee the production of high quality regulatory returns, analytics and MI in a timely fashion, ensuring that the EMEA region meets reporting deadlines and quality expectations.
2. Oversight & Controls - develop a strong operational control environment with well evidenced reviews, checklists and procedures.
3. Stakeholder management – work with other business areas particularly Risk, Compliance, Legal, Business Finance and business management in the production of regulatory returns and advisory work.
4. Leadership - has management responsibility ensuring that day to day work is completed accurately and timely. Acts as a role model within the EMEA Finance Professional Service Centre function and supports strategic objectives.
5. Other – assist with the provision of regulatory support for relevant projects e.g. new regulatory reporting production requirements, legal entity restructuring, new business start-ups and product launches.
Stay abreast of legislative and regulatory developments, as well as maintain their knowledge of External Reporting requirements and procedures. Perform other functions as required from time-to-time.
1. Qualified Accountant -- ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA Full Accreditation or with an equivalent level of experience
2. Regulatory Reporting experience preferable
3. Management or supervisory experience
4. Process improvement, change management and controls experience in a complex global environment
5. Significant experience of accounting systems and processes (e.g. advanced user of excel)
6. Organized and structured working methodology, attention to detail and highly motivated
7. Experience of a fast moving, highly controlled, multi-national/ functional organization
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 32216
Requisition Number: 1801300