BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Group Manager, Info Security - Insider Services
- Oversight of the Insider Services program charters and associated deliverables
- Accountable for development and management of the Insider Services governance structure, working groups and required technology integration to manage risk effectively
- Own the service processes and key supporting functions including but not limited to reporting, management of project/book-of-work execution, resource/vendor management and risk prioritization
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business and business function stakeholders in order to ensure strong engagement and risk management as it relates to the service
- Partnering with other groups within Information Security, Technology Services and other stakeholders to develop/improve policies and procedures, training and awareness, risk reporting (KPIs and KRIs), program charter deliverables and Insider Services programs such as operational playbooks, watch listing capabilities for enhanced monitoring, etc.
- Working with Line of Business (LoB) risk officers to proactively document risks and develop required controls for threat mitigation
- Reporting consistent, timely and meaningful program metrics and LoB dashboards to enable our stakeholders and senior management
- Ensure service alignment with international, federal, state and local regulatory/policy requirements for compliance
- Responsible for management of the tower engagement team providing both leadership and guidance. Grow team expertise so it aligns with stakeholder demands and the requirements of the service; sets targets and objectives, provide coaching, development, succession, resource management and contribute to performance and development plans
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 12+ years of experience in information security or related technology experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Professional and/or Industry relevant certifications are preferred
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering large Enterprise Security/Risk programs
- A natural leader who can influence without direct authority and able to build and maintain strong relationships
- Preferred attributes are Client focus, strong leadership to hold stakeholder accountability, problem solving skills, outcome focused and details oriented.
- Ability to speak and understand both in technical and business terms with a variety of stakeholders
- Good understanding of the threat and regulatory landscape
- A passion for surfacing threats, understanding them and communicating them to IT and business stakeholders at all levels in business terms
- Amazing written and presentation skills
- Skills with reporting and metrics tracking for efficacy
- Adaptable to changing requirements and to quickly learn new technology/tools
- Experience leading and managing moderate to large sized teams of resources
- Interest and curiosity to seek out, understand and communicate the big picture
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45316
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1801333