BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Snr.Help Desk/OnsiteSup A'lyst
· Provide Premium remote and onsite Technology support to BNY Mellon Traders, VIPs and deliver standard onsite support for normal end-users on all Technology-related activities and initiatives including daily BAU (hardware/software), Video Conferencing and smart-hands with Infrastructure in a fast-paced, highly demanding financial services environment.
· Lead and/or contribute to Technology projects especially for Premium support and standard onsite support.
· Provide early morning and/or weekend support whenever necessary.
· Provide guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on Technology problems, ensuring proper ticket logging, tracking and resolution.
· Engage with vendors for support and assistance of production applications, hardware and customer-specific operations.
· Contribute to the achievement of team objectives.
· Administer and manage support processes and procedures, keeping them organized and well maintained.
· Excellent in Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office, OSX platform support and mobile devices.
· Excellent written, verbal communication skills and flexible style to fit role responsibilities and situation.
· Experience in using Video Conferencing systems, Active Directory, Citrix based applications, Virtual
· desktop, Remote support tools and ticketing tools such as Remedy.
· Experience in supporting FX applications such as Bloomberg Products, Thomson Reuters, and
· pricing applications like Artemis.
· Experience supporting Trading devices such as IPC Turrets, WEY Keyboard and speakerbus.
· Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required.
· 2-4 years of experience in Foreign Exchange trading room support and/or end-user support. Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
· Possess a continuous improvement mindset, “Can do” attitude, flexible, versatile and positive outlook towards changes in a fast-paced work environment.
· Excellent teammate. Appreciative for different culture and diverse workplace.
· Willingness to “own” and be accountable for issues through resolution.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize and effectively perform in a high-pressure situations such as urgent issues and facing distressed users.
· Committed in delivering quality service to clients.
· Experience working as part of Global Technology support team such as help desk, desk side support is an advantage.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60073
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1801366