BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Control
The function ensures that controls within the operations are well designed and operating effectively.
Embedded Control Team is the Control Center of Excellence for the company.
Our global staff of over 170 professionals partner with multiple business units and support more than 18,000 employees.
We design, develop, and execute test plans that assess the effectiveness of controls and ensure that clients receive world class service.
We provide training and education to enhance overall risk and control awareness, promoting a high-performance culture.
• The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility to work with the Embedded Control Team and Global Operations Control to ensure the control environment within the business unit is sound and the business unit is meeting client needs.
• The qualified candidate will: perform controls testing to determine effectiveness, work with business units to highlight areas of concern or opportunities for improvement and drive best practices/control standards. She/he will assists in analyzing control and risk management processes and creating reports on issues and areas of improvement throughout the business.
• She/he will work with Embedded Control Section Manager to complete all control and risk management responsibilities for the assigned business units in accordance with Corporate Policies, Procedures, Regulatory or Legal requirements.
• She/he supports management on Business Recovery, Management Reporting, Error Analysis, System/User Access Reviews, Reconciliation monitoring and on-going projects and other business specific control and risk activities where applicable.
• Senior Analyst Control will support Error / Near Miss Analysis to find the root-cause of an incident, and work out recommendations for management to improve the quality of internal controls and minimise the risk of the error repeating.
• She/he will compile reporting for Senior Management, which includes risk and business metrics.
• Senior Analyst Control must be able to work using a variety of platforms and systems.
• She/he will support identification and documentation of business line risks using the Corporate Risk Assessment tool, review policies and procedures and may be asked to support or coordinate information gathering for Internal and External audits.
• Senior Analyst Control will work on new risk-related project / initiatives as they arise throughout the year.
• 4 to 6 years of relevant experience. Minimum Bachelor's Degree.
• Previous risk and audit experience is a plus.
• Candidate will have strong analytical and problem solving skills as well as solid technical and PC skills
• Incumbent should understand operational processes and be able to critically assess process design and execution of controls at the direction of senior embedded control staff.
• Candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and may be required to interact both with managers and staff within the unit as well as other operational and shared service units.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70323
Requisition Number: 1801399