BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Trading
- Provides timely and accurate dealing services for the Bank’s targeted clients in the assigned area.
- Manages the Bank's inventory and FX trading risk under supervision and as assigned in compliance with all applicable regulation within a given business area.
- Effectively maintains various FX risk positions and manages within position limits, providing liquidity and trade ideas to clients while trading within set limits to help the trading team achieve a given revenue target.
- Provides consistent pricing and market making to sales force and target clients.
- Executes firm and customers' trades in accordance with desk Volcker’s designation and may contribute to the formulation of trading strategies.
- Reconciles daily and monthly reports, as assigned.
- Focus is on the maintenance and implementation of policies and procedures
- Developing as area expert in specialized function or business /product
- Responsible for the day-to-day technical or functional expert in assigned area
- May have management responsibilities for a small team, or may be a single incumbent with manager responsibilities for a function
- Solid FX trading experience gained from a reputable financial institution.
- Good understanding of underlying products and market mechanisms.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with both internal and external parties.
- Good team player with matured personality in handling adverse situations.
- Ability to engage, identify and take on opportunities beyond individual responsibilities.
- To be aware/adhere to all regulatory and ethical market practices.
- Solid track record of generating positive PnL.
- The ability to work with sales in a proactive way to win client volume and develop the franchise
- Highly motivated and engaged personality.
- Degree in business/marketing, finance, economics or related disciplines or Professional Qualificiation
- Master degree related to business/marketing preferred
- 5-7 years or above of relevant trading experience
- Flexible working hours
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70633
Requisition Number: 1801483