BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Middle Office
Evolving regulations, increasing capital constraints, liquidity concerns and the growing demand for transparency are among the many challenges our clients face. These challenges require new thinking and new solutions. BNY Mellon Markets can help clients access capital, financing and liquidity through our suite of foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management and segregation, capital markets, liquidity and prime brokerage services.
With over 1000 employees across three continents and $3 trillion in inventory of lendable assets for securities lending (as of December 2016), we pride ourselves on offering clients trading, financing, liquidity and collateral solutions by offering innovative services, market insight, industry expertise and scalable technology and deliver services. We bring together our experts, technology and operational strengths to offer effective solutions that help our clients manage their risk, capital and liquidity needs.
- Responsible for processing, monitoring, researching and analyzing transactions and resolving non-complex inquiries.
- May coordinate with both internal stakeholders and external stakeholders and/or clients to gather, disseminate, and resolve basic information about transactions.
- With guidance, conducts research to gather information on non-complex transactions and data-related, straightforward inquiries.
- Responsible for reconciliations to third parties (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value) and analysis, break assignment and resolution of reconciliation breaks and failing trades.
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling and market claims.
- Also responsible for daily portfolio valuation processes and engages in exception processing for breaks.
- May also participate in monthly accounting close processes, cash projection reports, cash management support, monthly end-client statement delivery, and ad hoc reporting.
- Focus is on gaining middle office experiences.
- Escalates complex transactions to senior team members.
- Collaborates with limited group of internal and external stakeholders to deliver recommendations to basic inquiries.
- Interacts with clients in answering basic questions and resolving straightforward inquiries.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree in finance or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 0-3 years of total relevant work experience preferred.
#LI-DH1 How to apply: If your profile matches the above requirements and you’re looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV via our Careers site.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Canada-Ontario-Toronto
Internal Jobcode: 70548
Organization: Securities Finance-HR10447
Requisition Number: 1801518
Tags: EFC:EMEA: 2-I