BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Administration and Planning (Strategic Administrative Assistant)
TECHNOLOGY SERVICES GROUP (TSG) is the central infrastructure services group with a proven track record of innovating to help BNY Mellon and its customers have most reliable, nimble and cost-effective solutions in the financial services market place. BNY Mellon BXP technology is leading edge with industry first PasS/IaaS fully integrated solution, combined with enterprise standards for developers.
TSG is building next generation scalable, efficient data center as a service using the latest innovation infrastructure. Building on top of the cloud deployments in BNY Mellon, we are aggressively automating and bridging the green field cloud with the existing virtual computing environments.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supports strategic management initiatives (administrative, operational or financial) for business or functional area.
- Works with business or functional area management team to implement and enforce policies, standards, and methodologies.
- Undertakes projects of moderate impact within the business or function. Works on moderately complex projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes.
- Reviews project implementation status and provides feedback on progress.
- Performs research and conducts data analysis to assist with strategic initiatives.
- Assists in communicating policies, standards, and processes within the business or function.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
Senior Analyst – Administration and Planning: Under the direction of Managers for the area business or function supported or Lead Analyst, Admin & Planning, undertakes projects of moderate impact within the business or function. Provides support on projects and assists with implementation of policies, standards, and/or processes. Reviews project implementation status and provides feedback on progress. Performs research and conducts data analysis to assist with strategic initiatives. Assists in communicating policies, standards, and processes within the business or function. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Two to three (2-3) years of experience in financial services or business partner function is preferred.
- Experience in the securities industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70699
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1801592