BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Rep, Client Service
Role Synopsis and Required Skills and Attributes
• Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written)
• Customer services experience in a call-centre/telephone based role essential
• Client focussed with a willingness to understand and assist with client queries
• Good attention to detail, prioritisation and ability to work under pressure required
• Experience working in a financial services regulated environment desirable (Financial Conduct Authority, Central Bank of Ireland or the Jersey Financial Services Commission)
MyCareer Path Description and Position Summary
Provides clients with the best possible operational support in areas such as margin solutions, settlement, corporate actions, collateral management, trading, reporting, billing, conversions, advisor or enterprise-level financial technology solutions. Ensures that good client relations are maintained and inquiries are researched and resolved efficiently.
Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
MyCareer Path Primary Responsibilities
• Under general supervision, assists clients by responding to phone, email, workflow tool and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
• Responds to client inquiries with concerns in research, processing and issue resolution requiring department specific technical knowledge.
• Provides clients with product knowledge and technical assistance.
• Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Merseyside-Liverpool
Internal Jobcode: 70108
Requisition Number: 1801644