BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Compliance Analyst II Late Shift: 2PM-10:30PM
BNY Mellon is an investment company and can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. Wroclaw is one of six Global Delivery Centres that BNY Mellon has established around the world. We currently employ over 1400 highly skilled employees at our centrally-located and modern office in Wroclaw.
The Compliance Program is based on a partnership of business managers and control function personnel, and is intended to ensure that the company complies with relevant laws, regulations, market standards, and ethical norms.
Compliance is responsible for all matters relating to regulatory change, working alongside the Legal department. The team also coordinates the submission of regular reports to local regulators, maintains relevant regulatory registers, coordinates the submission of relevant forms, as well as regulatory visits by the regulators, including the gathering of information requested by the regulator.
Other functions of Compliance include testing the controls of the business and other business partners, reviewing transactions for concerning activity or policy violations, as well as developing and conducting training.
- Supports management in the day-to-day efforts related to compliance with laws, rules, regulations and related personal securities trading policies.
- The incumbent will monitor employee completion of initial and ongoing brokerage account and holding certifications and their use of approved brokers.
- In addition, the incumbent will process manual trade preclearance requests and process employee inquiries made to the department email box.
- Finally, the incumbent will be responsible for running, analysing and distributing all trade activity reports, violation reports and running weekly processing reports.
- The incumbent will classify employees to facilitate monitoring.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree within Finance/Accounting would be preferred however we are open to see applications from other studies as we provide an extensive training.
- Oral and written communication skills in English and the ability to understand compliance policies and process assigned tasks in accordance with procedures.
- Up to 1 year of banking, product/financial services and/or auditing or compliance experience would be preferred
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours: 2PM-10:30PM
- Location : Sagittarius Building ul. Borowska/Sucha
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Risk and Compliance provide risk and compliance services across all BNY Mellon businesses. Organizationally, Risk and Compliance includes the following groups: Risk Management, Compliance, Global Corporate Security, Information Risk Management and Global Business Continuity. Risk Management oversees and delivers risk services and ensures new business risks are reviewed and approved. Risk Management is organized through Chief Risk Offices for each core business and critical operation. Risk managers provide shared support to BNY Mellon for operational risk services for Global Corporate Trust, Depositary Receipts, Treasury Services and Global Operations in EMEA. Compliance helps ensure BNY Mellon's businesses maintain appropriate processes to comply with applicable laws, regulations, BNY Mellon policies and ethics. This is accomplished through business- and business partner-specific teams of professionals, under centralized global management.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 50349
Organization: Compliance & Ethics-HR06015
Requisition Number: 1801703