BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intermediate Representative, AIS Private Equity/Real Estate
BNY Mellon is an investment company. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments and safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets.
The AIS Private Equity/Real Estate Fund Accountant will be assigned to a specific set of funds and clients along with a small number of other junior accounting staff to service PE/RE clients.
The role will serve as primary day to day contact for daily service to Private Equity/Real Estate clients on a specific sub set of funds.
Fund Accountant will provide premier client service and is responsible for the production of weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting to Private Equity/Real Estate clients.
The incumbent will serve as the first escalation point for problem resolution and will escalate to the team manager as and when appropriate.
The incumbent will be responsible for ensuring a strong control environment is maintained at all times including strict adherence to Global Private Equity/Real Estate procedures and controls.
- Responsible for primary day to day contact for specific clients and funds. Actively contribute to the production of Private Equity/Real Estate Operations client reporting. Ensures prompt escalation of potential client issues and contribute to developing solutions that meet client requirements.
- Ensure that Private Equity/Real Estate client deliverables are produced accurately and in compliance with policy within expected time frame agreed in client service level documents. Promptly ensures any service delivery issues are escalated to the Team Manager. Actively contributes to the preparation of client KPI, MIS and report cards. Attend service review meetings with the Team Manager.
- Responsible for ensuring that NAV packs for PE/RE clients are prepared in line with company policy and procedure. Assists Team Manager with resolution of any queries from Internal Control, Internal Audit, Trustee, SSAE 16 or external audit reviews.
- Advanced English
- Bachelor's / Master's degree in a finance/accounting related discipline.
- Understanding of financial instruments (including private equities, derivatives), investment funds (including NAV), basic knowledge of accounting
- Good knowledge of Excel (vlookup, pivot table etc)
- Self-motivation and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Communication skills
- PC literacy
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work
- High level of accuracy and professionalism
- Advanced German would be an asset
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours: Monday-Friday – flexible start between 7:00 – 8:30 till 15:15 - 16:45
- Location: Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70513
Requisition Number: 1801899