BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager, Business Administration - Corporate Trust Support
Overview of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
ROLE PURPOSE/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a gate-keeper and point of contact with internal and external sources to ensure our business remains compliant with Company and Corporate Trust specific policies. Demonstrate personal ownership for managing risk and adhere fully to the company's Risk by adherence to established internal controls, understanding of the risk issues that may impact my area of business. Prompt escalation of all issues and risk concerns to Manager. Take personal accountability for my actions. Completion of all required company Risk training programs, disclosures, and certifications in the required timeframe
- Managing the day to day running of an EMEA team of administrators in their support of the business, discussing and prioritising daily administrational requests with team supervisor to ensure all CT EMEA employees’ requests are dealt with in a timely manner, managing the escalation of outstandings and unresolved issues. Ensuring new user access to equipment and systems are appropriate to their role and responsibilities to enable them to perform their BAU tasks. Ensuring New Hires and Leavers are being progressed in line with start/leave date. Monitoring, highlighting and escalating approvals, recertification and/or deadlines for the various activities requiring action by our business.
- Manage the weekly BNYMellon Staff Movements report, *liaising with CT EMEA Business Managers/Business Manager delegate to ensure completion of relevant forms presented in a timely manner to CT Support Team.
- Manage team performance, productivity and training to increase team skill-set and competency.
- Creating and implementing the team processes and procedures, the write-up of all desk policy’s for team tasks to ensure consistency of process in line with policy procedures for control and audit purposes.
- Ensure due diligence of team whilst processing of all business travel, and submissions of business traveller expense, in line with CT and company policy procedures.
- Manage the approval and payment of all business invoices via AP PeopleSoft and the TyMetrix 360 finance systems. Ensuring prompt payment of all invoices and dealing with all invoice and cost centre queries.
- System administrational updates to the CMS site.
- CT UK Record Management Coordinator
Provide a robust process for end to end storage of department records. Support the CT EMEA business [working with Ireland and site office RMC’s] to ensure all department physical records, records stored on shared drives and email records are managed in line with CT and Company policy procedures. a] *Validate the Exchange Email Retention for all CT EMEA new employee’s and perform an annual attestation of all existing CT EMEA employee’s in line with their role and responsibilities. b] Complete annual RM on-line self-assessment on behalf of the CT EMEA Business. Re: a] Check the GAMO system for new employee status, e.g. temp. Cost Centre and SAA Manager, print screen info. and send approved email retention notification to CT Support to ensure the capture of all New Hires and commencement of the New Starter procedure.
- Projects and Change Management
Manage all ad-hoc business projects as delegated by Manager/CAO/COO office, whether internal business request for stats, CT global business requests for coordinated CT EMEA business response to a best practise/procedural change or a business partner/stakeholder request for CT employee info. to roll out systems/ implementation change, e.g. BB Migration, VDS, Workplace Excellence, Onsite Record Indexing Management/Remediation etc.,
- Strong Client Focus, strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Good knowledge of all company policies and procedures to ensure the correct level of due diligence to enable business compliance
- Highly organised, ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and deliver in an ever-changing environment
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1802017