BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Client Services Representative - Corporate Trust Team
Overview of BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 36 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Manages a medium-sized client service team responsible for providing quality client experience on a daily basis. Maintains familiarity with industry best practices.
• Completes end-to-end training for all new joiners including business overview, systems training, functional training
• Coordinates and directs the daily operations of a client service team. Monitors work metrics and standards; resolves team issues as required.
• Resolves complex or non-routine client issues or inquiries as needed.
• Maintains relationships with business teams to report client trends and needs; may use knowledge of client issues to contribute to business development efforts.
• Manages internal activities and initiatives designed to improve the client experience.
• Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
• Reviews and updates training content regularly.
• Contributes to updating procedures for each function, ensure all updates are captured in Update Log
• Ensures EOD checks are completed
• Provides MIS, team training information, trend analysis to AM/OM as and when requested
• Manages KRI’S, KPI’s
• Be the face of the team & manage day to day service delivery for end clients.
• Ensures that established staffing performances are maintained.
• Ensures all end of day reporting’s and checks are completed on a timely manner, as appropriate
• Ensures that the all documentations including process manuals are in place.
• Completes administrative duties within prescribed and within agreed upon time frames
• Liaises with onshore client facing team to resolve any queries that might arise
• To do a “Time and Motion” study on a quarterly basis based on the volumes trend to ensure the right and optimum utilization of the resources and the additional resource requirements are timely escalated to the Operations Assistant Manager and Operations Manager
• To create a knowledge repository for the larger group which works like a reference guide or a playbook to share knowledge and information of the Asset Admin process to our onshore business partners and internal management and support groups.
• Reinforces the importance of early identification and escalation of potential risks to staff. Reinforce importance to staff of timely completion of the required risk training and monitor their progress as required.
• Create an environment that stresses the importance of compliant and ethical behaviour, and encourages the identification and reporting of concerns or issues relating to compliance with the Code of Conduct, statutes, regulations, company policies and ethical standards.
• Other duties as assigned
• Excellent established leadership skills
• Previous Team Management experience
• Previous experience in Financial Services preferred.
• Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Nature and Area of Impact – This role supports and assists the Client Service Managers onshore to ensure delivery of good client service by accurate and timely processing of transactions. The quality and timeliness directly affects how the organization is perceived by our clients.
• Excellent spoken English language skills
• Excellent written English language skills
• A strong Business English vocabulary with an emphasis on banking terms
• Strong Mathematics ability
• Use of Microsoft Excel to advanced (macro) level
• Use of other Microsoft Office suite programs
• Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy.
• Must demonstrate flexibility towards job timings, extended shifts and open to move from one function to other as needed.
• Experience in written client communication
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Human Resources is invested in helping BNY Mellon achieve business success by building a winning, high-performance culture that stems from great talent, leadership, learning and diversity; and partnering with employees to provide the tools and resources necessary to support successful career growth and help ensure employees' wellbeing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Deleted Nodes-HR00000
Requisition Number: 1802019