BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Representative, Tax Reporting & Compliance
Client Onboarding and Tax Operations Description
Client On-boarding and Tax is responsible for the on-boarding of clients at BNY Mellon and ensuring the correct tax service is applied and correct tax reporting is performed.
This function is a central utility provider, servicing groups in mainly in Asset Servicing, Corporate Trust (also Wealth Management, Broker Dealer Services, Treasury Services, Depository Receipts, Global Liquidity Services, Trade Operations, Loan Operations, Global Markets and AIS).
- Provides entry-level support for the preparation and maintenance of tax records, returns, and reports for internal and/or external clients.
- Gathers required data elements, as needed, for various regulatory filings.
- Updates tax forms and information return layouts to comply with regulatory changes.
- Performs first-level quality assurance of tax deliverables for less complex clients in accordance with department policies.
- Tracks data needed for tax calculations. Resolves straightforward data discrepancies and escalates issues to more senior team members.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline preferred.
- 1- 2 years of total work experience preferred.
- Fluent English is a must.
- MS Office knowledge is a must.
- Candidate should possess analytical skills and be organized, due to the many regulations and spreadsheets to be updated and monitored.
- Candidate should have the ability to work as part of a team as it is team’s responsibility to validate tax documents, update spreadsheets/systems, create reports according to team’s organization and coordination
- Candidate should be able to prioritize tasks and to handle considerable workload without losing oversight.
- For regulatory reporting it is of the highest importance to be accurate, complete and timely. Any problem that would occur in the process, has to be solved and/or escalated immediately.
- Full time contract of employment.
- Location: Aquariu Building ul. Swobodna 3.
- Competitive salary.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70089
Organization: CSD Transformation-HR11644
Requisition Number: 1802025