BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Representative, Tax Reporting & Compliance
Client Onboarding and Tax Operations Description
Client On-boarding and Tax is responsible for the on-boarding of clients at BNY Mellon and ensuring the correct tax service is applied and correct tax reporting is performed.
This function is a central utility provider, servicing groups in mainly in Asset Servicing, Corporate Trust (also Wealth Management, Broker Dealer Services, Treasury Services, Depository Receipts, Global Liquidity Services, Trade Operations, Loan Operations, Global Markets and AIS).
Two main pillars of service are provided:
1. Global Client Administration, taking care of US Client Administration, US and EMEA Client On-boarding, System Consolidation/Conversions, US Compliance and Control Reporting.
2. Tax Products and Services, taking care of Tax Documentation and Reporting, Research on event taxability, Tax Withholding on US Corporate Events, Cost Basis Reporting and Calculation, Tax Reporting, Global Tax Compliance, Tax Certification and Regulatory reporting.
- Produce reporting to local Tax Authorities (TA) as per scheduled deadlines.
- Contribute to compilation of periodic department status reports.
- Develop and improve relationships with most significant clients, taking ownership of all related issues.
- Participate in periodic service calls with various Global Operations departments.
- Remain up to date with respect to the latest tax regulations. Leverage internal and external sources of information as appropriate.
- Ensure that relevant databases and client files remain up to date.
- Play an active role in developing and documenting procedures and ensuring they remain current.
- Develop knowledge of other BNY Mellon departments (including Corporate Actions, Accounting, Securities Lending and Global Income) to ensure timely resolution of cross-departmental issues.
- BA or Master Degree
- Fluent English is a must
- MS Office knowledge is a must
- Candidate should possess analytical skills and be organized, due to the many regulations and spreadsheets to be updated and monitored.
- Candidate should have the ability to work as part of a team as it is team’s responsibility to validate tax documents, update spreadsheets/systems, create reports according to team’s organization and coordination
- Candidate should be able to prioritize tasks and to handle considerable workload without losing oversight
- For regulatory reporting it is of the highest importance to be accurate, complete and timely. Any problem that would occur in the process, has to be solved and/or escalated immediately.
What we can offer you:
· Full time contract of employment.
· Location: Aquarius Building ul. Swobodna 3.
· Competitive salary.
· Health & Life Insurance.
· Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
· Pension scheme.
· Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
· Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
· A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
· A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data. BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.- BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom. Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 70089
Organization: Client Activation-HR16352
Requisition Number: 1802028