BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Administrative Assistant (CT Support)
To assist/ensure the EMEA business is compliant with all BNYM internal operating administration processes and procedures.
- On-boarding and Off-boarding of all CT EMEA Employees: To support the business by managing the on-boarding of all new hires and to off-boarding all leavers in line with CT and company policy procedures. This includes desk occupancy set-up, IT desktop kit, Telecoms., Security Pass and all system access requests as required by the Business Manager/Manager Delegate, for the employee based on their role and responsibilities in line with Company Policy. For New Starters: CT Support [where on-site team available] to provide employee assist with initial PC set-up and desk stationery requirements. Once on-boarded CT Support to provide ongoing system related and all *business ad-hoc requests received and managed via the CT Support team shared mailbox only.
- CT EMEA [inter-bank] Transfer-in/Transfers-out: Manage the end to end process to ensure the efficient and timely on/off-boarding of all transfers-in and transfers-out. Liaising with CT Business Manager/Manager Delegate, HR, IS/ISA Utility, IAM’s, GAMO, TSG, Security and Finance to ensure that the procedures are complaint with company policy procedures.
- Offsite Archiving: To support the business by the management of a central archive file/records in line with company policy procedures. The central CT EMEA Archiving spreadsheet/s will record all business CT archive box numbers, indexed box contents, record class and policy retention together with any archive box movement e.g. retrieval and restoring of box/s. Liaising with the site service providers for collection to offsite storage, retrieval and re-sending offsite in line with RM policy processes. To provide a monthly report to reconcile box movement and the reporting any discrepancies to CT Support Manager.
- To manage the day to day ad-hoc EMEA business team administrational requests: e.g.*new/additional user system accesses [in line with role and responsibilities], and any additional IT/Telecoms. equipment requests.
- Stationery: The ordering of Headed Paper, Envelops etc., [branded print items] and employee business cards where applicable.
- Travel/T&E: Arrange all employee business travel bookings and assist with T&E reimbursement as requested in line with policy.
- Facilities, Desk Occupancy and Desk Moves: Resolve communal office and equipment issues. To manage, coordinate and facilitate all office desk moves.
- CT Business Reports & Spreadsheets: Maintain up to date versions [part of month end checks] of department records to assist the business with internal controls and audit e.g. New Starter/Leaver, EMEA Floor Plans, User Bank Devices,
- A multitasker, the ability to organise and manage own time and juggle a busy daily workload.
- Proactive approach, use own initiative to prioritise critical business requests
- To stay professional and calm in a sometimes pressurised environment.
- Tenacity and the ability to challenge stakeholders/business partners to ensure delivery to our business within specific SLA.
- Good problem solving skills and the ability to know when to manage and when to escalate to ensure swift and effective resolve to outstanding queries/requests
- Approachable, a good communicator
- Attention to detail to ensure accurate updates/reporting
- Have/train to have a solid knowledge of the company’s request systems and frequently used databases.
- Have/train to have a solid knowledge of all Company Policies and Procedures in regard to business administration for control and audit.
- Strong PC, file and email management skills (proficient working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
What we can offer you:
- Full time contract of employment
- Working Hours : Monday-Friday 8:00/10:00 – 16:15/18:15
- Location : Aquarius Building ul.Swobodna 3
- Competitive salary
- Health & Life Insurance
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary
- Pension scheme
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects
- A collaborative culture and great teams
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Corporate Trust provides the infrastructure, technology and processing services needed to navigate the debt capital markets. We partner with financial institutions, corporations, insurers, governments and not-for-profit organizations at all stages of the deal lifecycle - from issuance to maturity. With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, we help clients drive business growth and maximize impact. We create customized solutions for our clients' debt-related needs, drawing on our range of core services, including trustee, paying agency, escrow and other fiduciary offerings
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 50134
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1802380