BNY Mellon Careers
Eagle Investment Systems is a global provider of financial services technology and a subsidiary of BNY Mellon. Founded in 1989 and based in Wellesley, Massachusetts, Eagle has 13 offices internationally, including offices in Beijing, Dubai, London, Montreal, New York, Pune, San Francisco, Singapore and Toronto. Eagle provides portfolio management, data management, and investment accounting and performance measurement software solutions to financial institutions globally.
At Eagle Investment Systems, we are transforming ourselves and the FinTech industry. We are looking for smart, motivated, fun people to help us with this industry changing transformation. Already an industry leader in Financial Technology, Eagle is building the next generation solutions to include new and emerging technologies around Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Data Science and distributed Cloud computing. And we are using the very latest technologies from Mobile to Cloud to create amazing, world-class customer-focused SaaS products.
If you thrive on working on the cutting edge, working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, products, and platforms, want to transform an industry, crave new challenges and solving hard customer problems using the latest in software technology, then Eagle may be the place for you.
Service Owner / Engineer –
Eagle ACCESS ESB and SOA
Eagle is looking for an individual to lead the design, engineering, and service health for our Enterprise Service Bus, API Gateway, and (S)FTP infrastructure as part of our Eagle ACCESS secure private cloud solution. This infrastructure will support the critical data delivery needs of the largest firms in the financial services industry, as well as, link together key internal services through API’s.
This is individual will be expect to ensure that the platforms meet scalability, resiliency, and security needs. Additionally, using a metric based approach, identify and implement enhancements / improvements to the services.
As part of the role, this person will be expect to work with a global team of technologist and Eagle’s clients to support the many data integration patterns needed in support of the Eagle solution set.
· Experience as a SOA and/or ESB developer, architect or lead
· Expertise with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Enterprise Service Bus (ESB), API Management, etc.
· Integration experience with various technologies (Web Services, XML, ESB, SOAP, REST, Messaging, etc.) and Java technology
· Multiple years of experience with Websphere, Active MQ, JMS, Red Hat JBOSS AMQ, and Camel
· Expert in common API Gateway platform such as Computer Associates (CA) API Manager, Layer7, Mulesoft, or WS02
· Has worked with SFTP infrastructure and familiarity with GlobalScape toolsets or similar
· Worked with agile methodologies and/or SAFe framework
· Experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and basic SQL development
· Familiarity with Apache Kafka
· Some in experience in NoSQL database platforms is a plus (Mongo, CosmosDB)
· Familiar with public cloud service offerings and capabilities around messaging (AWS and Azure)
· Able to work with business partners and/or co-workers to gather requirements and build technical solutions from concept to implementation
· Comfortable creating High-level design documents, presentations, and conducting training
· Strong problem solving skills are required, as well as the ability to work closely with our operations group to ensure availability of those systems.
· Able to work in a team environment, with mentors and collaborators available to help troubleshoot issues.
· Some work in financial services is helpful
Architect, Appl Development->> Designs technical infrastructure for applications. Translates user requirements to process data needs. Designs application technical infrastructure such as specific databases, programming languages, utilities, testing approach, and tools. Participates in the evaluation and implementation of vendor application software and tools. Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies by consulting with the project teams and assisting the groups in their technical training needs. Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms. Converts specifications about business problems into sequence of detailed programming instructions to solve business problems through automation support. Advocates for change to provide innovative, creating technology solutions as appropriate to meet client needs. Helps resolve system problems affecting primary applications or across multiple platforms using the appropriate debugging tools and techniques such as probes, animators, traces, sniffers and dumps. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
QualificationsBachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required 8-10 years of experience in systems architecture, analysis and applications program development required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Wellesley
Internal Jobcode: 45007
Job: Asset Servicing
Organization: Eagle Investment Systems-HR06405
Requisition Number: 1802458