BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Security Control Room Coordinator - CCTV operators Team Lead
Team Lead Physical Security Manages the day-to-day operations of a Security Control Room: Responsible for the implementation and analysis of security measures for employees, clients, visitors and property at for two BNY Mellon offices in Wroclaw. Assists the Poland Corporate Security Specialist and the Regional Manager Corporate Security in taking proactive measures to mitigate physical security risk. Directs and schedules 24/7 security control room operator coverage and ensures that security operators are trained on emergency response procedures.
- Conducts evaluations to ensure the most efficient utilization of contract guards for managing the security of the facility.
- Manages risk assessment analyses to facilitate the review of BNY Mellon locations in Wroclaw on a regular basis.
- Oversees the monitoring and audit of security processes at BNY Mellon facilities for potential deficiencies.
- Develops and implements process improvements to remediate potential issues.
- Oversees the monitoring of circuit television and Building Management System consoles for suspicious activity.
- Coordinates the emergency response to incidents and decisions regarding the need to dispatch, add, and/or post guards in response to specific incidents.
- Manages relationships with external service suppliers and vendors.
- Manages the security control room operators (team of 6), and coordinates their work.
- Contributes to the achievement of physical security objectives.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
- 4-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Prior experience in physical security, CCVT/Building Management Systems operations and supervising a team is required.
- Excellent English language (written, verbal and presenting is mandatory).
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As part one of the safest and most trusted financial institutions, the BNY Mellon Legal department mitigates risk and handles legal affairs to ensure the security of the company and its clients. BNY Mellon's Legal Department, has overall responsibility for government affairs and advises on advocacy and policy initiatives of the company to support BNY Mellon's domestic and international operations, and they also support all bank regulatory and supervisory issues.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Internal Jobcode: 85027
Organization: Corporate Security-HR06017
Requisition Number: 1802525