BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Account Mgmt
· Serve as the day to day primary point of contact between AIS and the AIS client base consisting of complex Hedge Funds and Private Equity firms, and other functional areas in order to ensure the attainment of all service requirements in accordance with agreed upon service standards, and AIS Prime Custody policies and procedures.
· Act as the client advocate and coordinator with all FMTS and other functional departments and related BNYM entities that deliver services to each of the incumbent s assigned clients while also balancing the interests and requirements of the firm.
· Assist Team Manager in assuring policies and procedures are adhered to along with acting as their back up in their absence.
· Back up team manager when h/she is not present.
· Oversee daily production for assigned clients to ensure that work is performed accurately, on time, and consistent with client service agreements and company policy.
· Act as the first escalation point for administrators within AIS Prime Custody work team.
· Responsible for direction and coordination of all standard and ad-hoc client event, instructions and tasks related to the ongoing services provided by AIS, other functional areas, and the involvement of other BNYM entities, where appropriate.
· Prepare new accounts and reconcile transactions as required. Partner with AIS relationship management in the establishment and execution of client account plans and participate in client meetings where appropriate.
· Provide training and development to account administrators supporting the AIS Prime custody client base.
· Monitor procedure effectiveness, report deficiencies and recommend enhancement solutions.
· Conduct analyses and research for internal reports as required.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent. College Degree in Financial related subject preferred.
· Six to seven years related securities servicing industry experience including at least 3 years of custody experience and knowledge of hedge funds.
· 7+years’ related securities servicing industry experience including at least 3 years of custody experience and knowledge of hedge funds preferred.
· Outstanding client, organizational, analytical and execution skills.
· Excellent communication, presentation, administrative, and computing skills.
· Demonstrated ability to lead colleagues to deliver service accurately and on time.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Singapore-Singapore-Singapore
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70005
Requisition Number: 1802538