BNY Mellon Careers
Lead Analyst, Reg Reporting MiFID
- Assist team with daily testing for new reporting functionality
- Ensure procedures are in place and correct to support new roles and responsibilities within Markets
- Work directly with team and key line of business staff in providing customer focus in all aspects of product delivery.
- Participation in product development, design of enhancements to ensure the product continues to accurately and timely deliver reporting responsibilities.
- Attend and participate in team meetings.
- Liaise with internal and external parties on issues.
- Continually review the Procedures Manual and suggest amendments and efficiencies where appropriate.
- Provide and participate in cross training with colleagues where necessary.
- Provide cover where necessary for other team members for holidays/sickness.
- Assist in preparation for visits from compliance, audit
- Attend any courses that may be relevant to the role and complete all associated BKU training.
- Escalate material items to line management promptly.
- Ensure all company procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Work with Manager in achieving yearly objectives.
- Assist in any ad hoc tasks as requested.
QualificationsSkills / Knowledge Minimum Educational Requirements:
- Excel in accuracy and error detection for processing, high value, high risk and often complex financial products.
- PC Literacy.
- Experience with reconciliation of systems and reporting
- Knowledge of regulatory reporting
- Understanding of trade flow and reporting infrastructure
- Self-motivation with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to assist in, and implement, the planning of work.
- Analytical skills with the ability to identify and resolve issues.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proactive, focused attitude towards work and an ability to consistently meet deadlines.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Markets, through its Foreign Exchange, Derivatives, BNY Mellon Capital Markets, LLC and BNY Mellon Capital Markets EMEA Limited businesses, provides a broad array of products and services for corporate, institutional and high-net-worth investors to choose among various vehicles aimed at protecting principal, providing growth and managing risk.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Global Markets
Internal Jobcode: 70392
Organization: MARKETS CENTRAL MANAGEMENT-HR15164
Requisition Number: 1802550
Tags: EFC:EMEA: 1-A, 1-J, 5-A