BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Client Service
Evolving regulations, increasing capital constraints, liquidity concerns and the growing demand for transparency are among the many challenges our clients face. These challenges require new thinking and new solutions. BNY Mellon Markets can help clients access capital, financing and liquidity through our suite of foreign exchange, securities finance, collateral management and segregation, capital markets, liquidity and prime brokerage services.
With over 1000 employees across three continents and $3 trillion in inventory of lendable assets for securities lending (as of December 2016), we pride ourselves on offering clients trading, financing, liquidity and collateral solutions by offering innovative services, market insight, industry expertise and scalable technology and deliver services. We bring together our experts, technology and operational strengths to offer effective solutions that help our clients manage their risk, capital and liquidity needs.
- Works with external clients to resolve day-to-day issues and direct them to appropriate resources at BNY Mellon, and navigate the company on their behalf for all custody matters related to the collateral held within BNYM
- Supports clients in addressing operational and technical questions or issues and ensuring requests are executed. Applies problem solving skills based on precedence and experience. Uses communication skills to deliver high quality service to a specialized client base.
- Handle all queries related to corporate action/Income/Tax events through thorough investigation with the different departments within BNY Mellon.
- Escalates non-routine or complex issues to the WFL/Manager.
- Monitor query turnaround time and provide reporting on these to management.
- Maintain client relationships, and perform regular service call reviews to increase efficiency and foster a cooperative relationship with our clients.
- Perform a daily check on all long/short cash balances, and facilitate wiring the funds to clients.
- Investigate clients’ asset holdings exception identified by RSG reconciliation, to ensure alignment of holding between market, GSP and AccessEdge.
- Ensure correct reporting of clients’ market trades and CA trades into AccessEdge to maintain correct allocation of collateral.
- Check the integrity of the static data impacting the valuation of collateral.
- Control deals coverage and report them to investors following a pre-defined timetable
- Produce monthly/ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
- Maintain a monthly stats for cash and securities movements and update/develop multiple KRI/KPI’s to monitor the business activities
- Follow all internal BNYM and/or CM&S procedures at all times.
- Advise management on a timely basis of any issues in maintaining such procedures.
- Suggest improvements whenever applicable. Seek clarification and/or challenge should anything not make sense.
- Make recommendations to existing procedures when necessary in order to develop the Banks’ overall service delivery to all clients.
No direct reports. Supports a selected number of client accounts of limited complexity.
Successful candidates will possess the following (or equivalent qualifiers):
Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
0-3 years of total work experience preferred.
Experience in an operational area and/or client services preferred.
How to apply:
If your profile matches the above requirements and you’re looking to develop a career within an award winning investment management firm, please submit your CV via our Careers site.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As our clients address evolving liquidity, risk and collateral eligibility needs as a result of changing regulations, Global Collateral Services helps them move collateral where and when they need it. Backed by modern technology and multi-dimensional thinking, we're ready to deliver the expertise, products and services institutional investors and intermediaries need as they address their collateral, liquidity and securities financing needs. Our innovative, insight-driven solutions help our clients, whether on the buy-side or the sell-side, improve the way they manage their collateral, engage in more investment opportunities to help maximize their investment returns and access new financing alternatives.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Belgium-Brussels-Capital Region-
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Collateral and Segregation-HR07720
Requisition Number: 1802588