BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
VP - Sr.Specialist - Sr. Relationship Manager (Technology)
Jersey City, New Jersey
- Liaises between CTS Support Desk and Technology units to support our client’s complex technology issues.
- Leads, develops and manages multiple client relationships within Technology unit to ensure our Client are satisfaction with timely resolution on their technology issues.
- Support any major incidences that many occur on our systems and applications until a resolution is met.
- Support and manage Root Cause Analysis for approval and distribution
- Conduct research sessions with impacted users
- Assist in meeting goals and objects of department and firm.
- Generate Client reports to review status of open issues
- Assists in monitoring system and performance monitors
- Rotational weekend/holiday working hours.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial,
- 8-10 years of related experience required, technology knowledge in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
- Strong customer service experience is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45174
Job: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 1802592