BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Lead Analyst, Business Technology Liaison
- Analyzes and defines business requirements and functional or operational specifications for small to moderate sized projects of limited complexity.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objectives.
- Interfaces with all areas of IT on behalf of the business to resolve IT matters and improve business processes.
- Collects and defines business or functional requirements and translates them into functional design, test planning, and user documentation processes.
- Formulates project scope, objectives, constraints and assumptions based upon user needs as well as knowledge of the application.
- Participates in development of the functional design and user documentation by analyzing business process flows or client requests and identifying changes.
- Uses knowledge of business needs to provide design support to software and application development teams.
- Gathers information and provides analysis of business issues or client feedback for a specific function or application.
- Trains users on new or enhanced applications and/or systems that are more straightforward in nature.
- Supports testing of new or enhanced applications and/or systems. Tasks include case development, requirement traceability analysis, test preparation, script writing, and functional test execution.
- Identifies areas for improvement and works with technology teams to improve applications for business use.
- Uses general knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements and BNY Mellon corporate policies involving risk and control to support the development of improved business processes through technology.
- No direct reports, may provide guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 3-5 years of total work experience preferred.
- Technical experience preferred.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Confident communicator both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Service delivery oriented with proven ability to see open issues through to resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with various internal groups and people at all levels of management.
- Must demonstrate exacting attention to detail and a commitment to producing highly accurate and timely financial data.
· Annual Holiday – 25 Days, plus bank holidays and the ability to purchase a further 5 days
· Pension – 12% employer contribution
· Life Assurance, Income protection and Medical Insurance
· Education Assistance
· Childcare Vouchers
· Health screening
· Season ticket loans
· Recognition and service awards
· 2 volunteering days per annum
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70169
Organization: Glb Inst Acctg Risk Solutions-HR14005
Requisition Number: 1802695