BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Enterprise Print Group, Technical Analyst
Overview Of BNY Mellon:
BNY Mellon is a global financial services company focused on helping clients manage and service their financial assets, operating in 35 countries and serving more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon is a leading provider of financial services for institutions, corporations and high-net-worth individuals, providing superior asset management and wealth management, asset servicing, issuer services, clearing services and treasury services through a worldwide client-focused team.
Job Purpose / Responsibilities:
The engineer provides print & digital workflow operations support to the various EMEA and APAC based business units and their clients. Encompassing configuration management, document composition and design of workflows, plus site implementation of physical devices including reporting and data analysis. Assisting with vendor management of the third party companies that underpin the EMEA and APAC output environment.
• To concisely report on work in progress, including fault resolution and problem management life cycle.
• Create detailed documentation of processes and infrastructure.
• Work with technology piers, lines of business and external consultants in order to recommend and implement the best practice technology and processes.
• Can handle multiple concurrent issues, able to prioritise and resolve in accordance with best practice.
• To help support all products day or night, and react to live problems with the highest priority.
• Ensure hand over of work, documentation, and product ownership takes place efficiently and completely.
• Self-driven continuously striving to improve services/processes.
• Proactive in addressing technical issues, or communicating them to piers or management as required.
• Motivates and encourage others in improving knowledge and achieve best solutions.
• Provide technical expertise to others in and outside the department.
• Prepared to work outside of normal hours as required to resolve problems and ensure objective are achieved.
• Able to produce clear and accurate documents for users and operational areas.
• Keep abreast with the latest technology in their chosen filed(s) and be able to apply/recommend them.
• Troubleshoot issues that occur and automation of responses to reoccurring problems.
• An exposure to designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting distributed systems
• An aptitude for technology; gained through either practical experience or university studies – ideally in a STEM degree program
• Desire to pursue a career in technology
The successful candidate will gain a greater understanding of the following frameworks and technologies:
• Industry knowledge around print data and digital workflows.
• Nuance Output Manager
• RedTitan or composition application.
• Adobe Photoshop
• Adobe Acrobat
• HTML skills (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver)
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, SQL Studio Manager, Visio)
• Scripting languages (VB, PowerShell)
• F5 Application Load balancing
• Project management (Prince2).
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Job: Information Technology
Internal Jobcode: 60113
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1802698