BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Identifies, analyzes, monitors and minimizes most complex areas of control testing, control and risk education, and operational and risk support activities to the business and manages projects to adjust or create controls required to meet regulatory and corporate expectations.
- Leads projects/analyses and may assign work to other team members.
- Leads the control and risk management testing and reporting including Error / Near Miss analyses.
- Operating with a high degree of independence, conducts analyses and leads projects to improve internal controls that keep up with regulations and corporate standards.
- Ensures that existing control and business recovery practices and procedures are documented.
- Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place to minimize risk.
- May help design and deliver risk management training programs to ensure that proper control procedures are understood and followed.
- Reviews documentation for evidence of successful and efficient performance of control and business recovery procedures.
- Identifies deficiencies in data systems and creates processes to improve defences
- Assists in analyzing technology and market trends to determine potential resulting risks to the organization and how to address risks across businesses.
- May supervise the work of junior control professionals
- Contributes to the achievement of area objectives.
- Supports multiple, complex projects and owns project timelines.
- Provides input into the development of controls and protocols for the function.
- Candidate will have excellent oral and written communication skills and may be required to interact both with managers and staff within the unit as well as other operational and shared service units.
- Attention to detail,
- Excellent organizational sills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education in Finance or Accounting. Advanced degree preferred
- 5-7 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is preferred
- Previous risk and audit experience is a plus.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70321
Requisition Number: 1802712