BNY Mellon Careers
· Responsible for conducting complex control testing and reporting, reviewing documentation for evidence of appropriately designed and effective controls.
· Responsible for providing control and risk education/operational risk guidance to the business. Helps design and deliver risk management training, ensuring that controls are understood and implemented.
· Works with the business to understand the controls currently in place, ensuring that these are fit for purpose and appropriately documented.
· Manages projects/analytical work to create/update controls required to meet regulatory and corporate requirements.
· Carries out analyses and reporting including Error / Near Miss analyses.
· Identifies deficiencies in data systems and provides guidance to improve defences.
· Assists in analysing technology and environmental factors to determine potential resulting risks.
· Contributes to the achievement of the Global Team’s objectives.
· Supports multiple, complex projects and owns related timelines.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience required.
· Advanced degree preferred, plus 5-7 years of total work.
· Experience in the securities or financial services industry is required.
Should be a commerce graduate
Certification in risk & compliance is preferred.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Internal Jobcode: 70321
Requisition Number: 1802735