BNY Mellon Careers
Manager, Client Processing - Cash & Recs, Transfer Agency
- Manages the daily transactional workflow within the team and aligns team resources accordingly to complete the daily tasks.
- Identifies areas requiring analysis of operations and resolution for more efficient operations Oversees Client Processing to ensure transactions are handled correctly and timely.
- Utilizes MIS reporting to ensure correct and timely processing.
- Provides product knowledge and technical assistance on complex problems.
- Acts as the teams initial point of contact for issues requiring escalation.
- Participates in the recruiting process.
- Instructs, assigns, directs and reviews the work of Client Processing analysts.
- Prepares performance reviews and provides ongoing feedback to staff.
- Provides input into departmental budgets and planning.
- May develop business plan for team/group operations.
- Supervises a small Client Processing team.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Substantial years of total work experience is preferred with at experience in managing direct reports.
- Experience in transfer agency is preferred.
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Lothian Region-Edinburgh
Internal Jobcode: 70602
Organization: Transfer Agency EMEA-HR07268
Requisition Number: 1802794