BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Analyst, Client Service
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments.
BNY Mellon Asset Servicing is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It is part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market enhancing the management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
Client Services is the primary point of contact for all Global Custody Clients regarding their day-to-day operational queries.
Client Services represents the front line of the Bank. This is a busy and demanding environment with high values and large volumes of transactions requiring good concentration and organizational skills.
Middle Market Client relationships will be assigned to a Client Services Analyst or the Client Service Analyst will assist a Senior Client Services Analyst on GFI & Regional clients.
The Client Services Analyst interacts with the operational departments, the Manager and Service Directors to resolve problems and more importantly proactively identify potential issues.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide day-to-day operational support to Investment Managers (IMs) and Clients ensuring their requirements are met professionally and expediently.
- Develop and improve your IM or Client relationships including taking proactive ownership of all operational issues.
- Monitoring of internal risk management controls including failed transactions and overdrawn balances and ensuring that the checklist is completed daily.
- Maintain accurate desktop procedures, KYC documentation and standing instructions for an assigned group of IMs or Clients and ensure the operational group is aware of and comply with these procedures
- Ensure all IM or Client queries are logged, monitored and closed on the appropriate system, providing appropriate client communication until resolution and management reporting on over standard queries where required.
- Interface with other internal departments (including the Operational team, Corporate Actions, Treasury, Securities Lending and Corporate Actions) to ensure timely resolution of cross-departmental issues.
In addition to the core competencies of Communication Skills, Decision-making and Accountability, Flexibility and Adaptability and Managing Risk the associate should show an aptitude for:
- Client Focus
- Personal Organisation
- Work Quality/Attention to Detail
- Analytical thinking
- Job Proficiency
- Initiative/Sense of Urgency
- Problem solving/ Crisis Management
- Good verbal and written communication skills (both Dutch and English), other language skills are a plus
- Thorough knowledge of Global Custody markets and products
- Experience of using Microsoft Office products, utilising advanced functions would be desirable.
- Minimum MBO+ education, preference HBO (Bachelor) level education or equivalent.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Netherlands-Breda-Breda
Job: Customer/Client Service
Internal Jobcode: 70106
Organization: Custody Client Service-HR09095
Requisition Number: 1802839