BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
VP - Principal, Technology Product Management (Rollout)
Jersey City, New Jersey
- Rollout Manager provides inputs and recommendations to onboard clients or investors to new products and services.
- Validates that the client onboarding process proposed by the Product Manager is well-defined, executable, and easy-to-follow.
- Must take the initiative to gain an understanding of the business purpose/use for the product or service being introduced.
- Serves as the Voice of Client.
- Leads the rollout strategy for introducing a new product or service to market. Brings insight and expertise from previous product rollouts the discussion and guide stakeholders through a series of rollout best practices including pre-release/beta client process.
- Participates in and drives tollgate/discovery meetings introduced outside of the traditional project lifecycle. Identifies items for attention, assign ownership, and track items to closure.
- Data analysis and strong use of Excel and Tableau to compare data from multiple sources as well as present findings to Management.
- Coordinates and drives multi-step processes across many internal stakeholders and many clients simultaneously.
- Informs, communicates, or otherwise educates (proactively or reactively) process managers, service managers, and product managers about incidents, issues, problems, roadblocks, constraints, barriers, or potential risks associated with the successful rollout of a program or series of programs.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 10-12 years of total work experience preferred.
- Understanding of Broker Dealer and RIA space, preferred.
- Ability to lead, influence and coordinate across many internal stakeholders to support clients, preferred
- Applicable local/regional licenses or certifications as required by the business, where applicable
- Ability to multi-task and handle many activities simultaneously, preferred
- Highly motivated, results driven, self-starter and detail oriented, preferred
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Pershing provides critical business process, financial and technology solutions for financial organizations around the globe. We operate behind the scenes to power transformational change for broker-dealers, registered investment advisors, independent financial advisers, hedge fund and '40 Act fund managers and individual investors. We strive to be innovators, developing open architecture technology and financial solutions to support our customers' growth. We advocate on behalf of our customers and help them respond to regulatory reform and drive positive outcomes for our industry and investors. From our core business as an industry-leading trade execution, clearing and custody provider, we have evolved into a global multifaceted firm that provides investment solutions, forward-thinking technology-driven efficiencies, practice management and service excellence.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 70236
Job: Information Technology
Requisition Number: 1803016