BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Support Analyst (Data Management & Architecture)
As a DMA Senior Support Analyst, you will have a senior support role in supporting a suite of applications including Enterprise Data Services, Reference Data Hub, Data Control Framework, and the Data Governance tools. This includes incident, problem, and change management in the production environment as well as supporting ongoing development and testing environments.
These tools form the core of BNY Mellon’s Data Management Strategy and are critical to the success of a number of highly visible strategic and regulatory programs. You will be part of a global support team working in a dynamic environment where you’ll have an opportunity to make a significant impact and work with a broad range of the latest technologies.
- Manage escalations and coordinate support across the required shared services
- Ability to deal with time sensitive issues in support of critical service level commitments
- Perform a root cause analysis as well as follow up on any production impacts
- Lead production readiness reviews and validate the supportability of changes prior to introduction into production
- Create and maintain support documentation and procedures
- Maintain effective relationships across infrastructure, development, and other shared services teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required.
- 6-8 years of experience in supporting mission critical applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Linux / Unix command line and shell scripting
- Experience with issue and defect management systems such as JIRA and ALM
- Familiarity with source control systems including SVN or Git
- Oracle and/or Vertica database and SQL experience a plus
- Big Data, Data Warehouse, and/or ETL experience a plus
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Internal Jobcode: 45167
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Investment Services Technology-HR13644
Requisition Number: 1803017