BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst, Business Planning and Analysis - Fixed Term Contract
The job holder is part of a Revenue Control team consisting of Lead Analysts (Controllers) and Senior Analysts (Analysts’), responsible for managing the planning, organisation and implementation of the EMEA and APAC regions revenue capture / collection activities for all BNY Mellon services, including but not limited to Custody, P&RA (Performance and Risk Analytics), FA (Fund Accounting), TA (Transfer Agency) and Derivatives D360. Key responsibilities include communication and support to the Front Office, to ensure all invoices produced by the Production Team are set up correctly, accurate & sent in a timely fashion, assisting with the reduction of all outstanding receivables, query management and resolution, unbilled and pending receivables and the production of reports for Senior Management.
• Billing Set Up – Issuance of instructions to RBS (Revenue & Billing Services) around Client Account Set Up on the Advantage billing system to include; Account Structure, Legal Entity, Tax eligibility, through Client Inquiry. Liaison with Client, Relationship Management, Tax and Finance.
• Fee Schedule – Provide interpretation and set up instructions in relation to BNY Mellon product offerings and the implementation of a billable fee structure.
• Billing set up control – Review set up completed by Production for accuracy.
• Revenue Capture – To ensure all billable services are correctly reflected on the Client Invoices and the accounting control around Overcharges, Fee Waivers, True Bad Debt and Concessions
• Production and Queries – assist Relationship Teams with Advantage access issues and dealing with billing and receivable queries. Assist and support Lead Analysts (Controllers) in all production related issues.
• Aged Receivables – Review Accounts Receivables Reports from RBS (Revenue & Billing Services) for aged debtors and work with Relationship Teams and our Clients in ensuring timely resolution and communication around revenue related issues.
• Reporting Controls – Manage daily account opening process; populate non-automated templates for all BNY Mellon products; review and validate rate changes report; review of unbilled report and unlinked accounts report. Provide updates and commentary to the Senior Management Team.
• Assist the Pricing, Product and Operational Teams in the provision and interpretation of data flows between the BNY Mellon core custody systems and the Advantage Billing system.
• Product Knowledge – Continued development and understanding of Asset Servicing and its product offering.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Confident communicator both written and verbal.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Strong team work ethic, ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Service delivery oriented with proven ability to see open issues through to resolution.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with various internal groups and people at all levels of management.
• Must demonstrate exacting attention to detail and a commitment to producing highly accurate and timely financial data.
Technical Skills, Knowledge, Systems Knowledge (and associated skill level)
• Experience in Financial Services or an Operational background.
• Good Numerical and PC skills, specifically Microsoft Office.
• Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Minimum of 2 years in a Service delivery role preferred.
• Ability to manage complex issues and escalate where necessary.
Academic/Professional Qualifications (or equivalent qualifiers)
• Further education qualification or equivalent work experience.
• Strong Asset Servicing or finance operational background preferred.
• Actively manage and demonstrate conti8nue progression through PDP (personal development plans).
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Finance helps our internal clients outperform over time. At BNY Mellon, Finance serves our internal clients by providing world-class accounting operations and control and decision support while instituting world-class change management. Global Procurement is responsible for establishing the programs to acquire products and services for BNY Mellon by employing deep category knowledge and commodity expertise, coupled with an understanding of the needs of our businesses and business partner groups. The Corporate Treasury group is responsible for managing the investment portfolios and the liquidity and capital positions of the various subsidiary banks and of BNY Mellon.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater Manchester-Manchester
Internal Jobcode: 70160
Requisition Number: 1803078