BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr.Specialist, Product Manager
• Deep expertise in Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies, tactics and strategy to protect, detect, respond and recover from attacks
• 8+ years of increasing responsibility within Cybersecurity in an engineering, architecture or technical product/program management role
• The candidate will be responsible to define, deliver and maintain product capabilities which will enable BNYM to identify, understand, protect and use our data across the data lifecycle as well as help reduce risk by ensuring support capability, solution scalability, and improved efficiency for the Product Portfolio on an ongoing basis
• Evaluate internal security needs that are supported by the Product Portfolio and collaborate with cross-functional Technology teams to ensure a unified approach to product change and unified communications of its status
• The Sr. Security Product Manager works collaboratively with internal business partners and external vendors to drive continuous improvements and measurable results as well as analyze and determine meaningful metrics, and maintain the operational condition of the Product Portfolio
• Responsible for assessing market needs and inspiring cross-functional product teams to find the fastest way to achieve value around those needs
• Ability to articulate knowledge of the Product Management construct with an emphasis on information security solutions for Identity & Access Management and Data Security in a financial services environment
• Proven ability to provide product management artifacts and deliverables such as roadmaps, product overviews, reports, backlog and documentation
Bachelor's degree in business management or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, 8-10 years of related experience required, experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Jersey City
Internal Jobcode: 45162
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Technology Services Group-HR06725
Requisition Number: 1803081