BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
- Looking for experienced Strategy & Business Development professional who can help the firm in achieving the sales target and help expand the presence in global markets by providing analyzing data, markets trends, competitors, Clients / prospects etc.
- Opportunity to create models, analyze data and create personas for high profile business development initiatives, company mailings, events, interactions and campaigns.
The job will focus on below core functions:
- Deal Advisory – Research on live or potential deal, which we are actively perusing.
- Competitive Analysis – competitors’ strategy, pricing, recent moves, etc.
- Deal Support / Event Analysis - analysis on any events impact on industry, firm or its clients. This cover industry events like seminars, conference, investors presentation, etc. and basis the analysis try to analyze industry trends, competitor strategies, regulatory impact etc.
- Segment Analysis – To understand where, why and to/from whom we are losing / winning the deals in each segment and come out with key questions that would help us understand and improve our Business Development approach
- Adhoc / Other - Pricing Strategy, Billing Database analysis, Revenue analysis, etc.
- The incumbent will be responsible for conducting advanced lead/customer analysis that generates insights. The position is responsible for the creation, deployment, measurement and maintenance of models that will improve the ROI of all prospect and client contacts. The models will be leveraged to inform the targeting of audience populations for direct (email, mail, events, etc.) and digital (display, search, social, etc.) campaigns
- This position is also responsible for collecting and analyzing lead, prospect, customer data, and generating insights, which improve the client experience, drive client acquisition, and improve retention.
- Activities include using advanced analytical tools with customer data, conducting quantitative and qualitative audience research, and performing other ad hoc analysis, as needed that create actionable insights.
Ensure tools, information and reporting integrates seamlessly into overall CRM, data analytic, mining and modeling strategy of the firm.
- MBA / BE – Finance, Econometrics, statistics, or equivalent practical experience in an research & analytic
- Expertise with predictive analytics and modeling, data base management, modeling tools, survey methodology, independent research, regression analysis will be a plus
- Must be proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-based group environment
- Has experience playing a pivotal role in developing data-driven strategies
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon's Asset Servicing business is dedicated to dynamically supporting our clients' investments and safeguarding their assets, keeping them working around the clock and across the world. It's part of our commitment to being a true partner for our clients' investment success. We specialize in operational solutions and capabilities for today's market-enhancing management and administration of investments with services that process, monitor and measure investment data from around the world. By leveraging BNY Mellon's global footprint and deep expertise, we deliver insight-driven solutions for every phase of investing.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: India-Maharashtra-Pune
Job: Asset Servicing
Internal Jobcode: 70150
Organization: AS ADMIN CAO-HR08544
Requisition Number: 1803082