BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Alcentra, Product Management Associate
Alcentra is a leading, global asset management firm specializing in sub-investment grade credit with assets under management of $36 billion. We employ over 145 people, including more than 70 investment professionals. The firm has an investment track record commencing in 2002 in traditional and alternative investment strategies that include US and European Senior Loans, Direct Lending and Mezzanine Debt, High Yield Bonds, Special Situations/Distressed Debt, Structured Credit, and Multi-Strategy Credit. Our investors include leading global pension funds, insurance companies, government institutions, sovereign wealth funds, banks, and high net worth individuals. Alcentra is majority owned by BNY Mellon Corporation and headquartered in London, with offices in New York, and Boston and local presence in San Francisco, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Responsibilities Include (but not limited to):
- Assist in the production of general and specific client marketing materials including fund presentations, fact sheets, Due Diligence Questionnaires, and ad-hoc pitch materials;
- Assist in the production and distribution of monthly and quarterly performance reporting (e.g. portfolio attribution reports) for funds and Separately Managed Accounts;
- Perform analysis of fund and index/benchmark performance from a variety of sources;
- Populate and maintain qualitative and quantitative fund and firm information in investment consultant databases;
Participate in the preparation and delivery of investor Request for Proposal (RFPs);
Collaborate with the Business Development team with regard to investor services and sales.
- Bachelor's degree required. Bachelor's degree in finance or finance-related field preferred
- Experience in a financial services firm; asset management field preferred, (experience in sub-investment grade credit / fixed income a plus); will consider individuals with analytical and/or investment-based backgrounds e.g. rating agencies, middle office/finance, accounting, and operations.
- High degree of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Excel required;
- Prior experiences with Salesforce, Zephyr, and/or PMAPS, a plus;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, comfortable on phone with clients and service providers;
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail;
- Flexible team player able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
As one of the world's leading investment management organizations and one of the top U.S. wealth managers, BNY Mellon Investment Management combines agility, insight and scale to create and deliver strategies and solutions to address our clients' needs. Encompassing BNY Mellon's investment management firms, wealth management organization and global distribution teams, we draw on deep expertise to collaborate with clients and tailor our best ideas and resources to meet their specific needs. We pride ourselves on providing dedicated service through our network of global professionals who have a deep understanding of local requirements. With our extensive experience in anticipating and responding to the investment and financial needs of the world's governments, pension plan sponsors, corporations, foundations, endowments, advisors, intermediaries, individuals and families, and family offices, BNY Mellon Investment Management is dedicated to helping clients reach their goals.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: United Kingdom-Greater London-London
Job: Asset Management
Internal Jobcode: 51661
Organization: Alcentra Group-HR13364
Requisition Number: 1803085
Tags: EFC:EMEA: 2-I