BNY Mellon Careers
Senior Analyst, Enterprise Relationship Management
Relationship Management Assistant
- Proactively build and maintain cooperative working relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide support for relationship management activities including account plan preparation, pipeline updates and KYC review
· Provide Client Executives with support for interacting with clients and for processing administrative duties. Requires minimal day-to-day supervision, but receives guidance regarding overall relationship management.
· Provide administrative or secretarial support and execute significant discretion and judgment
· Responsible for implementing defined processes within a specific area such as data management and business continuity planning
- Bachelor Degree or Professional Qualification, with experiences in client interaction in the financial industry.
- Excellent partnership and communication skills.
- Ability to adjust, transform and develop own skills and capability.
- Analytical skills to identify co-worker and client needs to accomplish tasks.
- Proactive in seeking out solutions, operating independently whilst escalating when required.
- A strong team-player with inter-personal skills to work within a global matrix environment.
- Ability to keep professional attitude / to stay calm and patient, especially when facing any unforeseen situations.
- Native Japanese with strong English abilities.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Global Client Management (GCM) delivers the whole company to our largest and most complex clients globally. GCM has a deep knowledge of our clients and their markets and industries, empowering BNY Mellon to tailor and deliver innovative solutions that address clients strategic needs. GCM drives BNY Mellon's business development efforts by working with our clients and business relationship managers, sales managers and product specialists. GCM is a key part of our Client and Regional Management organization, which includes client industry segment coverage, corporate lending and regional area business management, and is organized into four client coverage teams: Banks/Broker Dealers & Advisors, Corporates, Insurers and Investment Managers. Corporate Lending is structured into Real Estate, Syndications and Credit Management. GCM maintains a regional focus on franchise clients, including sovereigns and central banks, in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Latin America and Asia Pacific.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Japan-Tokyo-To-Tokyo
Job: General Mgmt / Admin
Internal Jobcode: 70650
Organization: GCM APAC-HR06561
Requisition Number: 1803138