BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Intermediate Representative, Client Service (UK Client Services)
BNYMellon as a company provide the infrastructure, technology and processing services to help clients navigate the capital Markets. Working with the clients BNYMellon find solutions that make it easier for clients to access these markets around the world. Helping them to do business.
BNYMELLON partners with financial institutions, insurers, governments and not-for profit organisations at all stages of the deal lifecycle management. With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, BNY Mellon Corporate Trust help clients to drive business growth and maximize efficiency through our core services of trustee, paying agency, custodian, collateral administrator and other fiduciary offerings.
This role is part of a team supporting onshore client service Mangers in Corporate trust providing trustee and agency services to the capital Markets. With a focus on conventional debt, structured debt and project finance to teams based in the UK.
· Provides quality support to clients with moderately complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
· Investigate, solve and provide solutions for portfolio based issues
· Under general supervision, assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
· Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for issues that have been escalated by junior team members and Client service managers.
· Researches and resolves moderately complex operational or client issues. Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
· Assists in providing status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams.
· Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
· Reviews daily open items to ensure proper follow-up and closure. Assists junior colleagues in resolving outstanding issues.
· Complete all activities as assigned by Team Leader or client service manager
· Perform quality reviews and due diligence where required
· Perform any project or regulatory based activity when required to do so
· Ensure that all processes are in accordance with the Firm and Corporate Trust policies and preferred practices
· Maintain a working knowledge, as appropriate, of all processes and tasks
· Escalate issues and concerns to team leaders and onshore leader if required
· Previous experience in Financial Services preferred.
· Strong PC skills (including Microsoft® Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Nature and Area of Impact – This role supports and assists the Client Service Managers onshore to ensure delivery of good client service by accurate and timely processing of transactions. The quality and timeliness directly affects how the organization is perceived by our clients.
· Excellent spoken English language skills
· Excellent written English language skills
· A strong Business English vocabulary with an emphasis on banking terms
· Strong Mathematics ability
· Use of Microsoft Excel to advanced (macro) level
· Use of other Microsoft Office suite programs
· Ability to withstand work pressure and deliver with speed and accuracy.
· Must demonstrate flexibility towards job timings, extended shifts and open to move from one function to other as needed.
· Experience in written client communication
- Full time contract of employment.
- Working Hours: dependant on the team but usually: Monday-Friday 9:00 – 17:15.
- Competitive salary.
- A clear career path within Graduate Accelerator Programme GAP as well as potential promotion to Senior Representative role after 18th months of employment.
- Health & Life Insurance.
- Multisport card / Cinema Tickets / Nursery subsidiary.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent opportunities for training, growth and professional development.
- Opportunities to engage in diverse projects due to growth of business migrations.
- A multitude of opportunities to get involved in additional charity projects.
- A collaborative culture and great teams.
If you apply for this role this means you agree with the following statement:
Through my application for a role with BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o. (the Company) I hereby authorize the Company to process my personal data for the purposes of recruitment. Furthermore I declare that I am aware of the voluntary submission of data and I am informed about the right to access the data and the right to correct it, pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws [Dz.U] No. 133, item 883)”. I authorise the Company to process my personal data for future recruitment processes.
Furthermore, I authorize BNY Mellon and its’ affiliates, Taleo (UK) Limited to process my personal data.
BNY Mellon and affiliates registration details.-
BNY Mellon (Poland) sp. z.o.o Registered office – Swobodna 3, 50-088 Wroclaw
The Bank of New York Mellon (International) Limited – 1 Canada Square, London, E14 5AL
The Bank of New York Mellon SA/NV – 46 Rue Montoyerstraat, B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Taleo (UK) Limited Registered office - 78-586 Chiswick High Road, London W4 5RP, United Kingdom,
Please note that during the recruitment process you may be asked to provide further information and supporting documents. The information provided may be verified and reviewed, to the extent permitted by the law, as to their veracity and accuracy.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
BNY Mellon Corporate Trust provides the infrastructure, technology and processing services needed to navigate the debt capital markets. We partner with financial institutions, corporations, insurers, governments and not-for-profit organizations at all stages of the deal lifecycle - from issuance to maturity. With global reach and a comprehensive suite of scalable administrative, operational and infrastructure capabilities, we help clients drive business growth and maximize impact. We create customized solutions for our clients' debt-related needs, drawing on our range of core services, including trustee, paying agency, escrow and other fiduciary offerings
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: Poland-Dolnoslaskie-Wroclaw
Job: Corporate Trust
Internal Jobcode: 70109
Organization: Corporate Trust-HR06320
Requisition Number: 1803189