BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Grp Mgr,Information Security- Cyber Security IVV Group Manager
Group Manager, Information Security->> Manages a medium to large-sized or multiple small teams responsible for organization data protection. Oversees CTS security architecture, security monitoring and auditing, incident reporting/response and forensics. Leads and oversees information security projects and resourcing. Liaises with business process owners to ensure ongoing alignment. Responsible for the development and delivery of CTS security and/or COB standards to ensure information system security across the business. Directs the monitoring of the utilization and effectiveness of security resources. Develops and implements processes and methods for auditing and addressing non-compliance and information security and/or COB standards. Provides direction and guidance on reports and analyses and ensures recommendations are aligned with customer/business needs and capabilities. Monitors budgets and schedules for projects conducted by teams and ensures they are completed in a timely manner. Recruits, directs, motivates and develops staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team. Manages one or more information security teams. Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Accountability for overall Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) program and strategy.
- Establish framework for auditing and managing the IV&V program across the CSP
- Provide System Engineering leadership toward requirements verification planning, tracking, and implementation
- Vertically integration of the IV&V program across all ISD managed projects
- Participate as a member of the Cyber Security Program (CSP) Leadership Team, flowing communications between the program and IV&V department
- Creates and publishes metrics for reporting purposes and process improvement
- Ability to direct, task and track software engineers and administrators
- Produce evidence or requirements for evidence for delivery to internal audit, external audit, regulatory inquiry.
- Work as a liaison between technology groups with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- 10-12 years of technology related experience required, experience in the financial services industry is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in System Engineering IV&V (Integration, Verification, and Validation)
- Excellent Communication and writing skills
- Project management experience
- Industry security certifications such as CISSP/SSCP or GIAC/GSEC a plus.
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Technology Solutions provides our business partners with client-focused, technology-based solutions. These enhance their ability to be successful through world-class software solutions and leading-edge infrastructure. Client Technology Solutions provides employees with the tools and resources to enhance their professional qualifications and careers.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Internal Jobcode: 45287
Job: Information Technology
Organization: Information Security-HR11724
Requisition Number: 1803351