BNY Mellon Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Tech,Client Processing
- Review and process incoming Letter of Credit advising, amendment and adding confirmation for conformity to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures using the Global Trade System (GTS).
- Examine documents presented in a timely manner in accordance to the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures while utilizing specific Departmental guidelines.
- Process payments associated with Letters of Credit and Trade Loan. Escalate potential problems or unusual transactions to Manager.
- Resolve any inconsistencies with the appropriate parties.
- Ensure the timely processing and follow-up of all assigned work in order of priority as set by Departmental guidelines.
- Maintain professional communication with relevant parties.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- At least one year of experience on the export L/C advising and document examination
- Good communication skills
- A good working knowledge of the applicable standard banking practices and Bank of New York Mellon Operating Procedures.
- Ability to continue development of knowledge of Bank systems.
- Good team work attitude
For over 230 years, the people of BNY Mellon have been at the forefront of finance, expanding the financial markets while supporting investors throughout the investment lifecycle. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments & safeguards nearly one-fifth of the world's financial assets. BNY Mellon remains one of the safest, most trusted and admired companies. Every day our employees make their mark by helping clients better manage and service their financial assets around the world. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, clients count on the people of BNY Mellon across time zones and in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. It's the collective ambition, innovative thinking and exceptionally focused client service paired with a commitment to doing what is right that continues to set us apart. Make your mark: bnymellon.com/careers.
Client Service Delivery (CSD) brings together BNY Mellon's key operational areas into one global team to better support the company's businesses and serve clients around the world. CSD helps clients to conduct business, service assets, and engage in transactions in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. At every stage of the investments lifecycle - creating, trading, clearing, settling, holding, servicing, managing, distributing and restructuring assets - CSD is working to make BNY Mellon the recognized industry service quality and productivity leader. Client Service Delivery manages investment monitoring, measurement and processing services for our clients. Our solutions include Securities Operations, Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Outsourcing, Performance Measurement and other related services.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Primary Location: China-Shanghai-Shanghai
Internal Jobcode: 70612
Organization: Global Operations-HR06382
Requisition Number: 1803368